Aleksandar Đ. Lolić, Ph.D.
Faculty of Chemistry, Studentski trg 12-16, Beograd
Department of Analytical Chemistry
Phone (local): 794
E-mail: lolix AT chem · bg · ac · rs
Date and place of birth: November 22, 1971, Zadar, Croatia. Languages: serbian (mother tongue), english.
Education and qualifications
1991-1999: Undergraduate studies - Chemistry / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2000-2006: Master of science studies - Chemistry / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2008-2012: Doctoral academic (PhD) studies - Chemistry / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
History of employment
2003-2007: Graduate assistant / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2007-2014: Assistant / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2014: Scientific associate / Ministarstvo prosvete, nauke i tehnološkog razvoja (Belgrade, Serbia)
2014-2014: Scientific associate / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2014-2019: Assistant professor / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2019: Associate professor / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
Developement of flow-injection methods with amperometric detection. Determination of anions, micro and toxic elements in various samples.
Research group for Development and Application of Analytical Sensors and Ivnestigation of Biologically Active Compounds
Member of Serbian Chemical Society from June 26, 2010.
Member of the Committee for Admision to Basic and Integrated Studies from June 13, 2019.
Member of the Committee for MSc and PhD Studies from July 12, 2021.
Participation in research projects
- 2011: Development of new and improvement of existing electrochemical, spectroscopic and flow injection (FI) methods on environmental quality monitoring – 172051
project type: National Fundamental Research Projects
project is funded by: Ministry of Science and Technological Development (Belgrade, Serbia)
Author identification numbers
- Maria A. Guimarães, Rosimeire N. de Oliveira, Leiz M. C. Véras, David F. Lima, Yuri D. M. Campelo, Stefano Augusto Campos, Selma A. S. Kuckelhaus, Pedro L. S. Pinto, Peter Eaton, Ana C. Mafud, Yvonne P. Mascarenhas, Silmara M. Allegretti, Josué de Moraes, Aleksandar Lolić, Tatjana Verbić, José Roberto S. A. Leite, Anthelmintic Activity In Vivo of Epiisopiloturine against Juvenile and Adult Worms of Schistosoma mansoni, PLoS Negl. Trop. Dis. 2015, Article in press, http://www.plosntds.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pntd.0003656
- Danica S. Perušković, Branka Darić, Anita Blagus, Nikola R. Stevanović, Aleksandra V. Pavlović, Aleksandar Đ. Lolić, Rada M. Baošić; Influence of organic modifiers on RP-TLC determination of lipophilicity of some polydentate Schiff bases; Monatshefte für Chemie - Chemical Monthly; DOI: 10.1007/s00706-014-1313-7
- Paula Paıga, Aleksandar Lolic, Floris Hellebuyck, Lucia H.M.L.M. Santos, Manuela Correia, Cristina Delerue-Matos: Development of a SPE-UHPLC-MS/MS methodology for the determination of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and analgesic pharmaceuticals in seawater; Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis; http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.1016/j.jpba.2014.06.017
- Danica S. Perušković, Nikola R. Stevanović, Aleksandar Đ. Lolić, Milan R. Nikolić, Rada M. Baošić; Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship Study of Some Antipsychotics by Multiple Linear Regression; American Journal of Analytical Chemistry 5(5) (2014) 335-342
- D. Perušković, N.R. Stevanović, A.Đ. Lolić, R.M. Baošić; Correlation between structure, retention and lipophilicity of some antidepressants; Letters in drug design and discovery 11(2) (2014) 162-168
- N. Aburas, N.Stevanović, M.Milčić, A.Lolić, M.Natić, Ž.Tešić, R.Baošić; Influence of structure on antioxidant activity of tetradentate Schiff bases and their Copper(II) complexes: Possible mechanisms; J. Braz. Chem. Soc. 24(8) (2013) 1322-1328
- T.Tripković, C.Charvy, S.Alves, A.Đ.Lolić, R.M.Baošić, S.D.Nikolić-Mandić, J.C.Tabet; Identification of protein binders in artworks by MALDI-TOF/TOF tandem mass Spectrometry; Talanta, 113 (2013) 49-61
- A. Lolić, T. Tripković, R. Baošić, S. Nikolić-Mandić, B. Stanimirović; Development of flow injection method for indirect copper determination with amperometric detection in drinking water samples; J.Serb.Chem.Soc. 77(11) (2012) 1641-1647
- N. Aburas, A. Lolic, N. Stevanovic, T. Tripkovic, S. Nikolic-Mandic, R. Baosic; Electrochemical behavior and antioxidant activity of tetradentate Schiff bases and their copper(II) complexes; J. Iran. Chem. Soc. 9(6) (2012) 859-864
- J. Mutic, D. Manojlovic, D. Stankovic, A. Lolic; Development of Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometry for Arsenic Determination in Wine; Polish J. of Environ.Stud. 20(1) (2011) 133-139
- J.J. Mutic, S.D. Nikolic-Mandic, A.Dj. Lolic, D.D. Manojlovic; Determination of Iodide and Bromide by Flow Methods with Amperometric Detection; J. Anal. Chem. 63(9) (2008) 907-913
- Aleksandar Lolic, Snezana Nikolic and Jelena Mutic; Optimization of a Flow Injection System with Amperometric detection for Arsenic Determination; Anal. Sci; 24(7) (2008) 877
- J. Mutic, S. Nikolic-Mandic, A. Lolic, D. Manojlovic; Bromide determination in pharmaceutical preparations using indirect gas-diffusion flow injection method with amperometric detector; Polish J.of Environ.Stud. 16 (2007) 751-756
- Snežana D. Nikolic, Jelena J. Mutic, Aleksandar Đ. Lolic, Dragan D. Manojlovic; Sensitive flow-injection amperometric detection of iodide using Mn3+ and As3+; Anal.Sci. 21 (2005) 525-529
- Aleksandar Lolić, Snežana Nikolić-Mandić, Predrag Polić; Optimization and application of the gas-diffusion flow injection method for the determination of chloride; J.Serb.Chem.Soc. 66(9) (2001) 637-646
Tue Sep 14 12:57:44 2021