Faculty of Chemistry, Studentski trg 12-16, Beograd
Department of Analytical Chemistry
Phone (local): 794
Date and place of birth: November 22, 1971, Zadar, Croatia. Languages: serbian (mother tongue), english.
Education and qualifications
1991-1999: Undergraduate studies - Chemistry / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2000-2006: Master of science studies - Chemistry / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2008-2012: Doctoral academic (PhD) studies - Chemistry / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
History of employment
2003-2007: Graduate assistant / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2007-2014: Assistant / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2014: Scientific associate / Ministarstvo prosvete, nauke i tehnološkog razvoja (Belgrade, Serbia)
2014-2014: Scientific associate / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2014-2019: Assistant professor / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2019: Associate professor / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
Development and application of flow-injection methods with electrochemical detection for determination of pollutants in various samples. Development of electrochemical sensors for determination of active pharmaceutical ingredients.
Member of Serbian Chemical Society from June 26, 2010.
Member of the Committee for Admision to Basic and Integrated Studies from June 13, 2019 till May 12, 2022.
Member of the Committee for MSc and PhD Studies from July 12, 2021.
Member of the Committee for Admision to Basic and Integrated Studies from May 12, 2022.
- Analytical Chemistry 2 (302A2)
- Analysis of Real Samples (314H2)
- Flow Methods in Analytical Chemistry (317H2)
- Selected Methods of Instrumental Analysis (351H2)
- Modern Instrumental Methods (372H2)
Participation in research projects
- 2021-2025: An Innovative Analytical Platform to Investigate the Effect and Toxicity of Micro and Nano Plastics Combined with Environmental Contaminants on the Risk of Allergic Disease in Preclinical and Clinical Studies (IMPTOX) – No. 965173
project type: Horizon 2020
project is funded by: European Commission (Brusseles, Belgium)
- 2011: Development of new and improvement of existing electrochemical, spectroscopic and flow injection (FI) methods on environmental quality monitoring – 172051
project type: National Fundamental Research Projects
project is funded by: Ministry of Science and Technological Development (Belgrade, Serbia)
Author identification numbers
- ORCID: 0000-0002-5354-9019
- ResearcherID: Q-5177-2016
- Scopus: 22938472200
- Faculty of Chemistry Repository Cherry
- Paula Paıga, Aleksandar Lolic, Floris Hellebuyck, Lucia H.M.L.M. Santos, Manuela Correia, Cristina Delerue-Matos: Development of a SPE-UHPLC-MS/MS methodology for the determination of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and analgesic pharmaceuticals in seawater; Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis; (2015), 116, 61-70
- Vesna Antunović, Marija Ilić, Rada Baošić, Dijana Jelić, Aleksandar Lolić Synthesis of MnCo2O4 as modifiers for simultaneous determination of Pb(II) and Cd(II), PLOS ONE, (2019), 14(2)
- Vesna Antunović, Tatjana Tripković, Biljana Tomašević, Rada BaošIć, Dijana Jelić, Aleksandar Lolić, Voltammetric determination of lead and copper in wine by modified glassy carbon electrode, Analytical Sciences, (2021), 37(2), 353-358
- Aleksandar Lolic, Snezana Nikolic and Jelena Mutic; Optimization of a Flow Injection System with Amperometric detection for Arsenic Determination; Anal. Sci., (2008), 24(7), 877
- J. Mutic, S. Nikolic-Mandic, A. Lolic, D. Manojlovic; Bromide determination in pharmaceutical preparations using indirect gas-diffusion flow injection method with amperometric detector; Polish J.of Environ.Stud. (2007), 16, 751-756
- Aleksandar Lolić, Snežana Nikolić-Mandić, Predrag Polić; Optimization and application of the gas-diffusion flow injection method for the determination of chloride; J.Serb.Chem.Soc. (2001), 66(9), 637-646