- Dragica Trivić, PhD, full professor
- Biljana Tomašević, PhD, assistant professor
- Vesna Milanović, PhD, assistant
- Lidija Ralević, assistant
- dr Katarina Putica, research associate of the Innovation Centre of the Faculty of Chemistry
- V. D. Milanovic, D. D. Trivic, Arguments of 14-year-olds in the context of history of the development of organic chemistry, Science and Education, 29, 1 (2020) 43-74.
https://doi.org/10.1007/s11191-019-00092-8 ISSN 0926-7220
- D. D. Trivic, M. Dzinović, V. D. Milanovic, Lj. Živković, Cooperation of the Pre-Service Chemistry and Geography Teachers on an Interdisciplinary Lesson Planning, Journal of Baltic Science Education, 18, 4 (2019) 620-633.
https://doi.org/10.33225/jbse/19.18.620 ISSN 1648-3898 (Print), ISSN 2538-7138 (On-line)
- V. D. Milanovic, D. D. Trivic, The Historical or the Contemporary Context: Which of the Two Ensures a Deeper Understanding of Gas Properties?, Chemistry Education Research and Practice, 18, 4 (2017) 549-558.
DOI: 10.1039/c7rp00027h ISSN 1109-4028
- K. Putica, D. D. Trivic, Cognitive apprenticeship as a vehicle for enhancing the understanding and functionalization of organic chemistry knowledge, Chemistry Education Research and Practice, 17, 1 (2016) 172-196.
DOI: 10.1039/c5rp00179j ISSN 1109-4028
- V. Milanovic, D. Trivic, B. Tomasevic, Secondary-school chemistry textbooks in the 19th century, Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society, 80, 10 (2015) 1321-1338.
DOI: 10.2298/JSC140926052M ISSN 0352-5139
- B. Tomasevic, D. Trivic, Creativity in teaching chemistry: how much support does the curriculum provide?, Chemistry Education Research and Practice, 15, 2 (2014) 239-252.
DOI: 10.1039/c3rp00116d ISSN 1109-4028